Confidence, Peace of mind, Greater Enjoyment
Sign up to receive free daily weather updates tailored for RV’ers like you!
Click here for the latest National Weather Service forecast for your location.
- Travel & RV Weather Extended Outlook updated p.m. Sunday 16 JanuaryTravel and RV extended weather forecast for Tuesday – Sunday 18-23 January.
- Travel & RV Weather Forecast a.m. Sunday 16 JanuaryTravel weather hazards and impacts for RV’ers Sunday – Monday 16-17 January 2022
- Travel and RV Weather Animations Sunday – Monday 16-17 JanuaryAnimations of expected weather radar, wind, rain, snowfall and temperatures Sunday – Monday 16-17 January
- Daily short-range forecasts, tailored for those who RV. Emphasis on winds, snow, severe weather and flooding along major travel routes and popular RV destinations.
- Daily animations of short-range future weather including snowfall, wind gusts, temperatures and rainfall
- Periodic long-range forecasts
- National Weather Service Outlooks, including Fire Weather Outlooks.
- For those who want to go deeper into the weather, National Weather Service mesoscale discussions.
- Up to the minute National Weather Service Severe Thunderstorm and Flash Flood Warnings
- Current Severe Thunderstorm and Tornado Watches
- Latest Hurricane and Tropical Storm updates and advisories from the National Hurricane Center
- Weather Safety Tips for you, the RV’er.
- Weather Avoidance and Weather Routing for your trip.
- Consulting services on mutually agreed topics.
What RVer’s are Saying about ‘RVWeather’
Hi David. Just wanted to thank you for the service you’ve provided and continue to provide to RV’ers. Your daily weather briefing is the first thing we look for when we wake up. The maps and regional summaries are invaluable! David and Linda, fellow Airstreamers from S Florida
David & Linda R
David thanks again for your help in crossing the country to get back home to UT. Could not have done it without your weather advice and route suggestions. 3200 miles in 6 days dodging 2 big storms and sub 25 degree temps.
Wanted to thank you for your help. We’ll be anchored in AZ for a couple of weeks…
Just found your page. It’s awesome, thank you!
…if you RV, you need to be following RV Weather… David, the wizard behind the curtain, posts thorough weather forecasts regularly, specifically with RV travel in mind. I reached out with a question and really only hoped for a short, general answer. What I got instead was expert, personalized advice (and a custom route) to help us successfully avoid the storm that has crippled much of the US…
Living in Northern Idaho, I trust your forecast more than the local TV stations.
Big thanks to valuable service David Titley has provided diligently over the years.
David has been helping us since we flew to FL to pick up our truck and trailer and drive back home to CA! … So nice to have an expert helping us out along the way.
Usually a week before my towing, I would let David know my start point, end point and considered route. David would give me route and timing suggestions based on the weather and road conditions.
Even when I couldn’t be flexible and wait for better weather, he informed me where I would encounter the storm and how far or fast I would get out of it.
Pretty impressive for settings and info. I’d like to add it to my arsenal.
Great quick weather forecast for traveling. We monitored this site while traveling from Arizona to Florida.
This is great info! Thanks for sharing as it will help in my travels this week.
…The key thing is to time [winter towing] according to the forecast. In the last two years, David Titley, a fellow Airstreamer and renowned meteorologist, had been instrumental in helping me with weather and route planning.
I am home!! Few flurries today, but no problems! I cannot thank you enough for your assistance 🙂